I’ve not got a huge sweet tooth but recently I’ve been really enjoying baking!
I wanted to make some blondies as I’ve never made them before and I had some raspberry’s in my fridge to use up. So I come across cinnamon and decided to make these seriously simple and easy vegan blondies!
Here’s how! You will need ….
- 1 cup melted vegan butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 100g vegan plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 2 cup plain/all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Turn your oven onto 180°C.
- Pop the vegan butter in the microwave to melt and in a bowl sift in the flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the raspberries, to the flour.
- Mix this until it is all combined and it should make a pretty thick batter than sticks together.
- In a tray lined with baking paper, pour the Blondie batter mix in to the tray and push to all of the corners.
- I just pushed in the raspberries on the top so they were sitting in the Blondie mixture.
- Once the oven is to temperature, place the baking tray in the oven on the middle shelf. Leave in the oven for 25 mins for a gooey Blondie. For a more brownie like finish, leave them in for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!