Pancakes are my favourite!!! You can eat them for breakfast, dessert, savoury, sweet.
Pancakes are the best! So here’s a very simple recipe that tastes like traditional pancakes.
Servings – this mix will make around 4-5 large pancakes, so double if needed.
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup plant milk
- 3 tbsp Alpro/vegan plain yoghurt
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 vanilla paste (optional)
- Oil – I used vegetable oil (frying)
- In a bowl, sift the plain flour and add the plant milk in until it forms a smooth batter. Continue to add the rest of the ingredients, except for the oil, whisk together until smooth.
- In a frying pan, add a tsp of oil to the frying pan and put it on medium/high heat.
- Once the pan is heated enough, hold the pan off the heat at an angle and roll the batter around the pan. I used about a ladles worth per pancake.
- Allow to cook for around a minute on the first side.
- I used a spatula to loosen the pancake and then flipped it to the other side and cooked for a further minute.
- Serve with whatever tickles your pickle.